Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wogging

So I went wogging today.
I think I did pretty well for my first time.

Wogging Tutorial:
(or at least, how wogging went for me)
1. Jog at a "reasonable pace" until stitch forms in side (what are those anyway?)
2. Walk until breathing ceases to hurt.
3. Repeat.

I was out about a half hour. I feel as though I could have lasted a bit more, however, I had arrived back home.
That's the thing about outdoor wogging...you gotta plan out a good route (which, I did not).
Or you risk not going as long as you could...
Or worse still, you wog until your little body can wog no more, and then you're nowhere near home and must then drag your sorry sweaty self all the way back.

Can you tell I like using the word "wog?"

Tomorrow: I have to go to this EHS Lab Safety Training. That's the benefit of working in two different labs in two different institutions...two sets of lab safety training.
Example: How to NOT get stuck with disposed sharps...Do NOT put hands into sharps containers.
Do NOT dispose of chemicals in sinks.
*sigh*

In other news, my boobs are shrinking. :-(

1 comment:

Poo said...

I have never heard that wonderful word "wogging" before and I think that it is an excellent idea! Especially for people like me who can barely run around the block (seriously) and are scared to try because we know we won't go that far.
About your boobs, I am sorry for your loss. Within the first 9-12 months of living in Michigan I put on 20lbs. It has been no fun since I haven't been able to wear any of my wonderful pairs of denim for quite some time. But I must admit, I love having a little bit of boob. I am now back on track and have lost 10lbs, but I know that along with my thighs shrinking, my lil' boobs will go too. So I sincerely empathize.
And isn't it funny that some people actually have to be told not to stick their hands in the sharps container? I'm just sayin'

xoxo